XTpc Single Frequency Locator
The industry's smallest transmitter
Schonstedt was the first to provide an RF link between transmitter and receiver— a major step forward in productivity.
In 2003 we introduced the Schonstedt XT, the magnetic locator that single-handedly changed the way surveyors work.
Now comes the XTpc—the first truly new advancement in pipe & cable locating in years.
- Only complete locator system you can carry on your tool belt
- Industry’s smallest Transmitter, 7.2" L x 2.2" W x 1.5" H
- One hand operation, reach all controls with your thumb
- Direction arrows for easy locating and foolproof centering
- Digital signal strength readout, plus variable frequency audio
- Single button depth calculation
- Manual or Automatic gain control
- Volume control, plus earphone jack
- Battery indicator on both receiver and transmitter
- Available in either 33kHz or 82kHz
- Sonde mode
- 50/60hz power line locating capability
- Transmitter includes a current meter and adjustable power levels