Electric Eel Model CT
Professionally engineered to clean 3/4" to 2-1/2" diameter drain lines up to 50 feet
Hand tighten Jacobs Chuck, made of new composite material with hardened steel liner and jaws, fits securely in place and resists rust for longer life. Standard on unit without auto cable feed.
- Unique variable speed motor feature gives operator maximum cable control and exceptional cleaning power from 75 to 350 RPM with constant torque.
- 1/5 HP, 90 Volt DC motor for quiet, powerful and dependable operation.
- Two-way auto cable feed keeps hands off rotating cable, advances and retrieves cable with push of a lever.
- Heavy-duty housing protects motor and internal wiring.
- Cable guide hose eliminates cable whipping and helps keep work area clean.
- Stainless steel cable drum will not rust and resists denting.
- Well balanced, heavy-duty steel tubular frame allows for two position operation.
- Built-in GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) on 20 Ft. line cord protects operator from electrical shock.
- Air operated foot switch and cord assembly for ease of operation.
- All cables are constructed of certified music wire, and IC cables have genuine galvanized aircraft wire inner core for long-lasting operation.
- 1/4″, 5/16″ and 3/8″ expanded end cable (E) available to open kitchen and bath drains or go down vents.
- 5/16″ and 3/8″ expanded end inner core cable (EIC) is specially designed to tighten down and break through tough clogs while resisting kinks.
- Drop head tools can be easily attached to 5/16″ and 3/8″ inner core cable (IC) via DH-4 fitting for a choice of cleaning tools with built-in drop head action.
- Cable drum holds up to 50 Ft. of 1/4″ cable, 50 Ft. of 5/16″ cable, or 35 Ft. of 3/8″ cable.